Saturday, August 23, 2008

Time to some new discoveries!

Well I have been at work and have found some songs that are in heavy rotation. For some reason now there are so many rappers that are breaking boundaries and deciding to join forces and bring a new level to the game. By them combining their skills they put out hot records. Hopefully we can see more unity in hip hop like this

Overdose on Life - Drake, Mickey Factz, Travis McCoy (of Gym Class Heroes)

-Now this song right here is insane. Drake (Jimmy from Degrassi: The Next Gen.) is a rapper out of Toronto who is roughly new. Mickey Factz is out of NY, and Travie is well-known


Listen, Love, Download



S.L.U (Swagger Like Us) - T.I., Kanye West, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne


-This song needs no explanation, just listen


Listen, Love, Download


Green Light - John Legend, Andre 3000

-This song right here has a really hype vibe to it, and one of the catchiest hook ever. And 3000 goes in and rips it with his freestyle


Listen, Love, Download



Everybody - Fonzworth Bentley, Sa-Ra, Kanye West, Andre 3000


-This can be heralded as the most random vibe you will ever have. Personally, I think this song has a real grab your girl and 2-step vibe to it.

Listen, Love, Download



Well I know all 2 of my fans out there may be waiting on some more music from me and my comrades, but it's coming, I promise :)

2 fingers with the space in between 'em
DJ SG!

No comments: