Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hmmmm... Repetitive dreams...

Well, lately things have gained some sense of order (although that is to be taken very, very loosely). Things have really been calming down the closer and closer I get to school. Anywho, I should get back to that title and elaborate on it a bit before I find myself lost in rambling. Lately, I have been having these 2 really crazy dreams. I'm not gonna go into details about said dreams but I will say this much, they made me think. They posed 2 very distinct trains of thought: That of selfless sacrifice and that of acceptance. It really is kinda of a dorky way of my seeing myself as some kinda hero (i'm BIG into comics). I mean, honestly, if someone has walked into your life, and you feel some sort of importance towards that person, anything that person asks of you should be nothing, right? You take what you have and never covet it or take it for granted, and then you'll see what I mean.


I guess you can leave some comments or feedback...

Another song on the way (Probably in the next week or so)

And with that I'm Outty 5000.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm.... well this is quite interesting.

you should pay attention to your dreams because often they are indicative of what you really think or they're symbolic.

thinking on ur dreams and figuring their meaning could potentially solve a lot of ur problems....


maybe?

oh and i love paper planes!!!
:)